SLV Cement implemented in Butibori, India
Cachapuz has recently finished the implementation of the SLV Cement solution on the Butibori plant, in India, one of the three industrial units of the Reliance Cement Company Private Limited (RCCPL).
This unit located in Maharashtra has an installed capacity of 0.5 million tonnes per year. Commissioned in 2012, its activity is actually directed to the regions of Vidharbaha in Maharashtra and Chhindwara in Madhya Pradesh markets.
SLV Cement is integrated with SAP and with the existing weighbridge automation, introducing processes improvement at different levels, namely:
– Clear and segmented vision of turnaround time (TAT);
– Automatic analysis and cross-checking of the of loaded bags with the exit weight;
– Precise system to count the bags integrated with the rest of the process, including automatic MRP printing and automatic loading operations;
– Optimized monitoring of trucks movements;
– Registration, maintenance and control of trucks legal information (PUC, Insurance, Fitness Certificate).