The new SLV Cement – Cross-Platform ready
Cachapuz Bilanciai Group is proud to announce the new version of its innovative dispatching solution for cement plants – SLV Cement. This new version is the result of years of experience and know-how acquired by implementing SLV Cement in cement plants worldwide, complemented by the extensive research and development tasks performed in Cachapuz’ Engineering and Innovation Department.
The new SLV Cement solution was built taking into account the changes in the computing and communication world, which is leading us to a more connected world where the mobile devices and the cross-platform solutions are requested by the market. In the cement industry this is also the case, the users and agents from all departments (such as maintenance, logistics, commercial, dispatching and management) interacting with IT systems are also demanding the ability to use their applications and access to the information across several devices and platforms, to take control of the inbound and outbound processes in their plants.
This new release of SLV Cement was developed using the most innovativeand state-of-the-art technologies and paradigms available and is now web-based and cross-platform. This introduces new ways for the users to interact with the system from everywhere and using different types of devices. From a standard desktop PC, a kiosk, a Smartphone or Tablet, the users can always be connected with the system and are able to interact with it at any time. Functionalities like the reporting and KPI analysis, layout and flow configurations, monitoring of the system, frontend of the kiosk screens, among others are now available from multiple devices and platforms, improving the user experience and availability and thus reducing the time to access those features.
Complementing the mobility of the users, the notification and alertscomponents were also improved so that the users can be informed by e-mail or SMS on pre-defined events occurring during the loading and unloading processes (such as abnormal situations, unauthorized operations, maintenance needs, lack of connectivity in a module of the system, among others).
All the new modules of the system have been upgraded with these new functionalities, such as the check-in, parking management and truck calling, access control and identification, automatic and self-service weighing, dispatch and reception, bulk loading, raw materials unloading and bags loading and counting.
Today SLV Cement is a state-of-the-art dispatching and truck management solution that automates all the processes, from the trucks’ arrival at the cement plant, to the dispatching of cement/clinker, reception of raw materials and automatic printing of the necessary documentation at the end of the process, assuring the automatic exchange of information with the ERP in online and offline modes. The main advantages of the solution are:
- RFID access control and identification;
- Self-service and unmanned weighing operations;
- Automated bulk loading and dispatching processes 24/7;
- Reduction of manpower, human errors and fraud;
- Improvement of safety and security on the plant;
- Improved logistics and control on the inbound/outbound processes;
- Increased organization of truck movement;
- Reduction of turnaround time to complete the loading and unloading operations;
- Increase of the number of trucks dispatched per hour;
- Increased quality of the service for customers, suppliers and transporters;
- Elimination of parallel and non integrated systems;
- Well oriented and business focalized software frontends;
- Web-based and cross-platform frontends, with authorization and authentication security features;
- Detailed and comprehensive reporting for control of the operations and decision making;
- Integration with the customer’s ERP in online/offline modes;
- Remote support to the system.